Nikki, Ben, Ken, and Me continue our discussion in this Bedtalks Podcast: Our Happy Divorce Part 2 – A Couple’s Unique Approach to Divorce.
Divorce isn’t easy. When two people make this decision, the feelings are intensified because it’s natural to want to cut off your contact and interactions with one another. And when you add kids to the mix, it can make the break-up even more complicated. Nikki DeBartolo and Benjamin Heldfond wanted to handle their divorce differently. And they admit, in the beginning, it wasn’t easy. But they wanted to uncouple in a way that wouldn’t be disruptive and emotionally damaging in the long-term to their son Asher.
Hence what started their journey of, “Our Happy Divorce.”
We discuss the following in this podcast
- How you can model a positive divorce for your children to save them the grief that usually accompanies a divorce
- How the way your parents handled their break-up has a significant impact on how you separate from your significant other
- How changing the mission of your divorce can significantly alter your family and the way you co-exist and co-parent post-divorce
We’re here to help you to figure it out.
Also, please remember to subscribe to future episodes of Bedtalks on the Anchor App, iTunes, Google Podcasts, and Spotify. Until next time, XoXo.
Click below to listen to this episode.
Are you looking for personalized dating advice? You can get questions answered on the following:
- Find compatible dates
- Sustain lasting relationships-Become marriage ready
- Navigate breakups
- Go on the best first date
Click here to learn more.