If you are reading this message on Sunday, May 10th, and are a mom, Happy Mother’s Day! If you are a step-parent, foster parent, community parent, Godparent, etc. we appreciate and don’t undervalue the mothering you do too! I hope you have a wonderful day and celebrate the major impact you have in your community.
Welcome to a new episode of Bedtalks.
- Have you ever wondered why it seems as though you attract a certain type of person?
- Do you suffer from relationship fatigue?
- Are you tired and frustrated with the same repeated themes playing out in your relationships?
It’s an often overlooked part of the relationship equation. We don’t often see the connective pieces until we focus on dealing with what creates them. But, if missed, it can lead to constant relationship frustration and failure. We’ve brought in a special expert and guest to have this discussion and help you figure it out.
Listen in as K and I speak with a Relationship Expert, Robert Dunn, of the Orion Group Podcast. And please remember to subscribe to future episodes of the Bedtalks podcasts on the Anchor App, iTunes, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
Until next time XoXo
Are you looking for personalized dating advice? You can get questions answered on the following:
- Find compatible dates
- Sustain lasting relationships-Become marriage ready
- Navigate breakups
- Go on the best first date
Click here to learn more.